Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Three ugly sisters

In an article, Ann Widdecombe said "We have to take on the three ugly sisters: the rights culture, the compensation culture and political correctness."

Hey I like this! I am sure there are many who think so. Wonder how may we join force to take on these ugly sisters and many more.

The rights culture = selfishness, because of my rights, it is OK even if all the rest gotta suffer.
The political correctness = selfishness, because I need to remain in position to do more good things in the "future" [and to earn a good living] it is excusable to say wrong things at the moment, where this moment = the whole term in office.
I am not familiar with the compensation culture, which I am glad that my government is still striving hard to avoid.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails