Saturday, June 21, 2008

My cycling in Singapore experiences - falls

I thought I didn't have many falls, but when I think back, I recall quite a number of them. Unbelievable! Both in managing to recall so many falls, and my not too bad memory. Thus, I won't bother to list all those near fall incidents. There must be many, and most of them didn't leave impression. I shall only mention those that I have impression. I tried to list them chronologically, but I couldn't remember clearly when each of them happened.

Looking at the long list, I shall only blog about them one at a time. Probably this list can be used as the table of contents, but before I think of proper titles, I'll just put down some keywords to help me remember ... .

  1. Changi Village, racer, car, before the current cycling era
  2. Kim Keat Avenue Blk 256 void deck, inexperienced
  3. Lor 5 Toa Payoh accident, against traffic
  4. Causeway near Malaysia Customs, straight on to the dividing kerb, indecisive
  5. Clementi Road junction raining spectacles breaks, stupidity
  6. Lornie road, rain, skid, most near death case
  7. Lor 7 Toa Payoh, fainted
  8. Near Cathay Cinema, indecisive, inexperience
  9. Slipped behind HDB in Whampoa due to oily liquid, fate
  10. Little India, different traffic culture, poor maintenance
  11. pot hole in grass patch at South East of Toa Payoh and West Coast Park
  12. AMK Ave 8 outside MRT racer taxi, poor maintenance
  13. Approaching Khatib MRT twisted metal rod
  14. Yio Chu Kang & Lentor accident, quite near death
  15. Kallang River Park connector, poor maintenance, most badly hurt

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails