Sunday, October 13, 2013

Three foldies

I bought another folding bicycle in March this year, which is the third one. Let me put down some words about the three bicycles.

1) A Raleigh 20" bought from Amazon UK during a 3 week stint there in Jun 2009 at £147.99. Used it for my commute there riding around The Drop Inn Hotel @ Wilmslow Road, Manchester. I can't say much about this bike as I only rode it during my stay there, and [accidently] sold it on ebay to someone in Singapore.

2) A Polygon Urbano 3.0 bought last year to actually try out bicycle commute using folding bicycle. I like its lower price yet comes with rear rack and fenders.

3) A Tern Link C7 bought in March this year so that whole family can go further out for a ride together. Indeed, from Toa Payoh, we have ridden to Bishan Park numerous times and ECP twice. Five year old son is not cycling yet, just using his balancing bike.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails